Home  |  Academics  |  Natural Resources Management Degree Program  |  Faculty & Staff

Natural Resources Management Degree Program Faculty & Staff

Name: Dr. Alfredo De Torres
Title(s): Program Coordinator / Instructor, Natural Resources Management
Degree(s): Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics, University of the Philippines
MSc in Policy and Development Studies, University of the Philippines
M.A. in Cooperative Development and Management, Loughborough University of Technology, England
Ph.D. in Community / Resource Economics and Development, Michigan State University
Office: Building J-5
Telephone: (670) 237-6747
Fax: (670) 234-0759
Email: [email protected]

Notice to Persons with Disabilities

Northern Marianas College (NMC) is committed to ensuring that all persons have equal access to its programs, opportunities, and information resources, including those on its institutional website in accordance to the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.

We apologize for any inconvenience as we work on bringing NMC’s website into full compliance. For immediate assistance, please contact Lucille Deleon Guerrero by email [email protected] or by calling (670) 237-6874.

If you wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on NMC’s website, including a complaint about the accessibility of a document, form, or statement, you may do so by contacting the NMC’s IT Department by email at [email protected]. In your email please include the following information:

  1. The URL you are having accessibility issues with;
  2. The accessibility issue your are experiencing;
  3. Your name, phone number, and email address.

If you would like to file a formal grievance against the Northern Marianas College pursuant to the requirements of Section 504 and Title II, you may submit such grievance to the Office of the NMC President, P.O. Box 501250, Saipan MP 96950 or email [email protected].

You may also file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) Office for Civil Rights. More information about filing a complaint with USDOE can be found at