Our College
Home  |  Our College  |  Faculty and Staff  |  NMC Directory  |  Adult Basic Education (ABE)

Adult Basic Education (ABE)

Lorraine Cabrera Maui
Adult Basic Education State Director/Test Administrator
Bldg. T
Tel: (670) 237-6708
[email protected]

Elsie P. Cabrera
Instructor/Program Coordinator III
Bldg. T
Tel.: (670) 237-6707
[email protected]

Velma I. Mafnas
Bldg. T
Tel: (670) 237-6709
[email protected]

Leonard Morales
Administrative Manager
Bldg. T
Tel: (670) 237-6710
[email protected]

Franklin Palacios
Program Coordinator II
Bldg. T
Tel: (670) 237-6713
fra[email protected]

Beverly S. Ngirmekur
Teacher Aide I
Bldg. T
Tel: (670) 237-6712
[email protected]

Main Front Desk
Bldg. T
Tel: (670) 237-6713
Fax: 235-4940

Notice to Persons with Disabilities

Northern Marianas College (NMC) is committed to ensuring that all persons have equal access to its programs, opportunities, and information resources, including those on its institutional website in accordance to the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.

We apologize for any inconvenience as we work on bringing NMC’s website into full compliance. For immediate assistance, please contact Lucille Deleon Guerrero by email [email protected] or by calling (670) 237-6874.

If you wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on NMC’s website, including a complaint about the accessibility of a document, form, or statement, you may do so by contacting the NMC’s IT Department by email at [email protected]. In your email please include the following information:

  1. The URL you are having accessibility issues with;
  2. The accessibility issue your are experiencing;
  3. Your name, phone number, and email address.

If you would like to file a formal grievance against the Northern Marianas College pursuant to the requirements of Section 504 and Title II, you may submit such grievance to the Office of the NMC President, P.O. Box 501250, Saipan MP 96950 or email [email protected].

You may also file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) Office for Civil Rights. More information about filing a complaint with USDOE can be found at