Prospective StudentsInternational StudentCurrent StudentProa PortalSummer AvatarSummer AvatarROTC Avatar

Governor appoints Charles Cepeda, Zeny Mafnas to NMC board (June 14, 2017)

GOVERNOR Ralph D.L.G. Torres on Monday appointed Charles Cepeda and reappointed Zeny Mafnas to the Northern Marianas College board of regents.

Torres said he is confident that Cepeda and Mafnas will be an asset to the board.

If confirmed by the Senate, Cepeda and Mafnas will serve a four-year term.

A former NMC board chairman, Cepeda will fill the seat vacated by Juan Lizama.

Mafnas was appointed last year to serve the unexpired term of Frank Rabauliman who resigned in Oct. 2016.

:::  Back to NMC News list  :::

Notice to Persons with Disabilities

Northern Marianas College (NMC) is committed to ensuring that all persons have equal access to its programs, opportunities, and information resources, including those on its institutional website in accordance to the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.

We apologize for any inconvenience as we work on bringing NMC’s website into full compliance. For immediate assistance, please contact Lucille Deleon Guerrero by email [email protected] or by calling (670) 237-6874.

If you wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on NMC’s website, including a complaint about the accessibility of a document, form, or statement, you may do so by contacting the NMC’s IT Department by email at [email protected]. In your email please include the following information:

  1. The URL you are having accessibility issues with;
  2. The accessibility issue your are experiencing;
  3. Your name, phone number, and email address.

If you would like to file a formal grievance against the Northern Marianas College pursuant to the requirements of Section 504 and Title II, you may submit such grievance to the Office of the NMC President, P.O. Box 501250, Saipan MP 96950 or email [email protected].

You may also file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) Office for Civil Rights. More information about filing a complaint with USDOE can be found at