As of 5:00 am today, Governor Arnold I. Palacios had maintained Typhoon Condition I for the island of Rota and Tropical Storm Condition I for the islands of Saipan and Tinian. With that, College facilities on all islands will remain closed until further notice. Please see the attached bulletin for more information.
The College will continue to monitor the weather through emergency management agencies. Any new announcements will be made through the following platforms and media:
- NMC email (employee or student email)
- NMC website at www.marianas.edu
- NMC Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/nmc.proa
- NMC Twitter @GoProa
- News outlets including radio stations
Additionally, for weather updates and advisories, please visit:
- CNMI Homeland Security and Emergency Management Office http://www.cnmihsem.gov.mp/
- NOAA National Weather Service http://www.prh.noaa.gov/guam/
- Joint Typhoon Warning Center http://www.usno.navy.mil/JTWC
Thank you and remember, always, stay safe, stay calm, and sail on.