✅ LSS eTutoring Services is designed to support and foster the academic success of all NMC students who would like to strengthen, improve, or even brush up on their academic knowledge at no cost to students
✅ All LSS e-Tutors providing services are required to have taken and exceptionally passed the course/subject being tutored
✅ All online tools used to provide services are free and accessible all device types such as Zoom, Google Apps (Docs, Sheets), Liveboard
Your success matters!
Please contact the following for tutoring services:
- The Learning Support Services (LSS) eTutoring is provided virtually from Monday - Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
To book an appointment, you can:
- View How To Make eTutoring Appointments through Starfish video
- Schedule eTutoring sessions via NMC MOODLE eTutoring Page: https://courses.marianas.edu/course/view.php?id=2926
All students are highly encouraged to visit your Counseling or Career Staff during operating hours (Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-12pm) or contact them directly via phone/email or schedule an appointment via Starfish.
We can help with:
- Academic challenges
- Depression or anxiety
- Relationship issues
- Life transition challenges
- Lack of motivation
- Social Isolation
- Having thoughts of suicide or know someone with thoughts of suicide
- Reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities