The Learning Support Services staff in collaboration with community partners offer educational workshops throughout the year to enhance learning and address current topics relevant to mental, physical, and emotional well-being. The purpose is designed to educate and promote healthy behaviors and lifestyle choices through presentations, workshops, and webinars.
Some of the topics include:
- Destress with Zoom
- Self-Care Tips
- Taking Care of Your Mind
- Managing Stress for Success: The Pomodoro Technique
- Time Management: How to Balance Priorities at Home
- Diabetes, Tobacco, Substance Abuse Prevention
- Transfer Admissions Planning
- How to Boost Your Immune System
- Don’t Feel Well? Tips
- How to Build Personal Emergency Kit
- Study Strategies
Learning Support Services has an eSuccess Series available to provide students with information of which promotes and fosters student success while learning online.