Home  |  Academics  |  Nursing  |  Faculty & Staff

Faculty & Staff

Name: Rosa Tudela, RN
Title(s): Department Chairperson, Nursing
Degree(s): Masters of Science in Nursing, University of Phoenix
Bachelors of Science in Nursing, College of Saint Theresa
Telephone: (670) 237-6743
Email: [email protected]

Name: Johnny Aldan, RN
Title(s): Instructor, Nursing
Degree(s): Bachelors of Science in Nursing, San Jose State University
Telephone: (670) 237-6741
Email: [email protected]

Name: Ermelinda Oneto, RN
Title(s): Instructor, Nursing
Degree(s): Masters of Science in Nursing Education, Florida Atlantic University
Telephone: (670) 237-6745
Email: [email protected]

Notice to Persons with Disabilities

Northern Marianas College (NMC) is committed to ensuring that all persons have equal access to its programs, opportunities, and information resources, including those on its institutional website in accordance to the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.

We apologize for any inconvenience as we work on bringing NMC’s website into full compliance. For immediate assistance, please contact Lucille Deleon Guerrero by email [email protected] or by calling (670) 237-6874.

If you wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on NMC’s website, including a complaint about the accessibility of a document, form, or statement, you may do so by contacting the NMC’s IT Department by email at [email protected]. In your email please include the following information:

  1. The URL you are having accessibility issues with;
  2. The accessibility issue your are experiencing;
  3. Your name, phone number, and email address.

If you would like to file a formal grievance against the Northern Marianas College pursuant to the requirements of Section 504 and Title II, you may submit such grievance to the Office of the NMC President, P.O. Box 501250, Saipan MP 96950 or email [email protected].

You may also file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) Office for Civil Rights. More information about filing a complaint with USDOE can be found at