There are many ways to support Northern Marianas College. Aside from fiscal gifts, the NMC Foundation greatly depends on individuals and businesses to volunteer their time, expertise, and services to the institution's needs.
Opportunities to serve include:
- Providing beneficial work experiences or internship opportunities for students
- Advisory boards such as the Foundation Board of Directors
- Becoming a corporate sponsor of a specific project, campaign, fundraiser
- Providing advertising (radio, television, printed media)
- Providing guest speakers/instructors for programs or events
- Providing professional or consulting services in area of expertise (graphic arts/design, advertising, marketing, public relations, technical support services, strategic planning, etc.)
To join our community of working partners, contact the Office of Institutional Advancement (OIA) at (670) 237-6831/6780.
Invest in NMC
The lone institution of higher learning in the CNMI: the Northern Marianas College, provides a critical investment opportunity for those seeking to make an immediate impact on the educational opportunities afforded to our children.