Who are we?
The Office of Student Activities & Leadership (OSAL) facilitates student engagement activities, event programming, and oversees numerous clubs and organizations. OSAL strives to enhance out of classroom experiences that promote transformation learning and leadership. Some of the various educational activities initiated by OSAL, the Associated Students of the NorthernMarianas College (ASNMC), and NMC faculty and staff members include:
- Welcome Week
- Student Leadership Conference
- Family-Friendly Activities
- Sporting Events and Tournaments
- Student Workshops and Presentations
- Student Organizations & Clubs
Office Hours and Location
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
How to get involved?
- Join a club
- Start a club
- Attend On & Off Campus Events
- Stop by our Office in room M-1
- Apply to be an OSAL student employee
- Follow NMC on social media
The Office of Student Activities and Leadership (OSAL) seeks to provide NMC students with transformational co-curricular experiences that foster student success and lifelong learning on campus and in the community.
- Connect with the NMC campus community through student engagement & involvement.
- Provide students opportunities for growth and personal development
- Assist in the program planning and event management of all student organizations.
- Promote awareness of information sessions, orientations, and seminars that enhance the academic and personal growth of students.
- Enhance awareness and commitment towards active citizenship and social responsibility.
- Enhance academic focus for student leaders by creating a culture of academic success and well-being to better integrate student learning and student involvement.
Office of Student Activities & Leadership
Program Manager II (Student Leadership Coordinator)
Program Coordinator II