The Office of Student Activities & Leadership (OSAL) is dedicated to enriching the student learning experience by providing activities that develop leadership qualities, character, responsibility, positive work ethics, and teamwork.
Some of the various educational activities initiated by OSAL, the Associated Students of the NorthernMarianas College (ASNMC), and NMC faculty and staff members include:
- Welcome Week
- Family-Friendly Activities
- Sporting Events and Tournaments
- Student Leadership Development
- Student Workshops and Presentations
- Student Organizations & Clubs
Welcome to the PROA family! As a NEW or RE-ADMITTED student at the Northern Marianas College (NMC), you are bound to have questions. NMC will be offering 2 options to complete the New Student Orientation for Fall 2021.
In-person orientations will be offered on the following dates from 9:00am-12:00pm.
- July 26, 2021
- July 27, 2021
- August 3, 2021
- August 11, 2021
During these sessions, you will have the opportunity to meet NMC staff from various departments and services, participate in presentations and breakout sessions to prepare you for the Fall semester. Due to venue capacities and covid-19 guidelines, we ask that only students attend the session.
Complete the NMC Orientation online. The online orientation module will be available from July 26, 2021 through August 14, 2021. The module provides videos, links to department and program information, important forms, and access to various resources and programs available to you.
Students who complete the Online Orientation are expected to complete the quiz with a 70% or higher.
Accessing the Online Orientation:
- Visit http://courses.marianas.edu.
- Log into your NMC Online Account by entering your Username and Password. Create a new account if it is your first time accessing Moodle. Once you have logged into courses.marianas.edu you will be directed to My Courses.
- Select New & Re-admitted Student Orientation-Session 1 (Online) Fall 2021
RSVP for a Session
TO SIGN UP ORIENTATION CLICK HERE: https://forms.gle/BGnNKbPcy1KCEjy87
For more information on joining or starting a student organization or club, signing up for new and re-admitted student orientation or would like general information about student activities and opportunities, please contact the OSAL office at (670) 237-6787.
Program Manager II (Student Leadership Coordinator)