The Northern Marianas College Tinian Center provides post-secondary, continuing education, adult education and training opportunities to the people of Tinian in support of their educational and professional advancement.
Through the numerous programs the Tinian Center has offered, residents have obtained a Certificate of Completion, an Associate’s Degree, a Bachelor’s degree or other means of personal growth.
The Tinian Center works closely with the local government and business community and through these partnerships, it continues to build the workforce capacity.
The following programs are available at the NMC Tinian Center:
- Academic Programs: General and Early Admissions
- Adult School Program: High school equivalency diploma, through the Adult Basic Education
- Community Development Institute: Community Service and Personal Enrichment (CSPE), Extended Degrees and University Partnerships (EDUP), and Workforce Development and Certificate Training (WDCT); Apprenticeship Program
- Ed2go: Continuing Education Program, under the Community Development Institute
- CREES: Agriculture and Extension Programs, Aquaculture, Livestock, and Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Programs
- Project PROA/ PROA Center: Program aims to improve and expand the capacity of indigenous Chamorro and Carolinian students in navigating their path to a college degree at NMC, funded by the Department of Education under AANAPISI grant.
- Testing Center: English & Math Placement
- Educational Testing Service: SAT Test Center #72767
We invite anyone who is interested in learning about these programs and reviews to contact the NMC Tinian Center at 433-0657 from 7:30am to 4:30pm.