Northern Marianas College has announced that it is migrating its face to face classes to a virtual/online platform for the week of March 15, 2021 through March 21, 2021 (one week). Other classes that are already conducted virtually will continue as scheduled.
While face to face classes are migrated temporarily to an online platform, the College remains open and employees (non-faculty) will continue to report to campus adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures.
For this week, students, visitors, and contractors of the college are asked to make pre-scheduled appointments should they need to physically be on campus.
Community members and students can contact the following to make an appointment:
Office of Admissions and Records
Admissions / Enrollment / Registering for Classes
Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Options, Financial Aid Questions
NMC Finance Office
Tuition Payments / Procurement / Finance Inquiries
(670) 237-6700 or (670) 237-6702
NMC continues to emphasize and enforce preventative measures for COVID-19.
As always, note the following reminders/guidance to help limit the spread of COVID-19 in our community:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Wear a face cover in public spaces and common areas.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Rather than into your hand, cover your cough or sneeze with a bent elbow or handkerchief or into a tissue. Throw used tissue away immediately.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
More details and updates have been sent to students and employees through their official NMC email accounts. Students and employees are asked to monitor and check their email regularly.
For the latest updates, please visit NMC’s website at www.marianas.edu, or follow NMC on Facebook (@nmc.proa), Instagram (@nmc.proa), and Twitter (@GoProa).